Tastefully refurbished two bedroomed Grade II listed period cottage with lots of character and a wood burning stove in the old part of the village, only 100 yds from the beach.
- Fitted kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- Second WC and washbasin
- TV/DVD player in the living room and twin bedroom; radio/CD player
- Sleeps 4 in two bedrooms (one double, one twin bedded room)
- Bed linen included
- Travel cot if required
- Gas central heating and wood burning stove
- Sorry no smokers or pets
- Please note that the twin bedded room is accessed via a staircase from the double bedroom.
Please contact Yorkshire Holiday Cottages on 01947 600700 or at www.yorkshireholidaycottages.co.uk to make a booking or an enquiry.
Availability is shown on the calendar below.
Short breaks are available (two nights minimum).
Availability & Pricing
Click on the calendar name or icon below to view the availability information: